Our website operates in a secure environment; public information about our club, general league information, invitational bonspiels, and rental information will be available on the public side of our website. Our online registration form, specific information on teams, games and member lists operate within the secure environment - a user ID and password will be required to log in.
Step 1 - Secure Website Access
- New members without an existing profile should click on "sign up" to create a new user profile and complete your registration, once approved you will be able to access the secure website
Step 2 – First Log In
- When you log in to the new website with your username and a temporary password that was emailed to you, please review and update all your personal information. Click on "My information" on the right, then "Edit" button and "update by profile".
- Please note that in the "Contact Info" you should indicate your preferences on visibility of your phones in the profile and your consent with using your email for club communications
- We also encourage you to to upload your photo for the profile and to update the the non-mandatory fields, such as emergency contacts, your occupation, etc.
You are free to modify the above pages from time to time as you wish.
- The Member's Home page includes a link (Member Sign-up) to our new on-line registration tool. Simply launch the registration tool, enter information as requested, and conclude by submitting your registration form.
- Also, as requested from the Monday Night Men’s league, Tuesday Mixed league, Day Ladies and the Open League league prize money for these leagues will also be added to the membership fee at time of registration.
- When submitting your application, you will have the ability to pay your membership fees on line by credit card.
- An important feature of the website is the volunteer section. Please visit this page and indicate your interest and availability to assist the club in various volunteer roles.
- W have a page for information on subbing ("sparing") availability. This can be used to indicate your interest and availability to spare for various leagues.