LITTLE ROCK CURLING!
Our goal for our Little Rock curlers is to learn the game of curling while having a lot of fun.
Who can curl? All boys and girls aged 7 to 12 years. All skill levels are welcome.
What equipment does your child require? Your child needs to wear a helmet (bike, ski, skateboarding) while on the ice. They also will need a clean pair of running shoes that have not been worn outside. The club provides brooms and sliders.
Participating children must be fully registered before beginning play for the season. Registrations can be completed online
When? We curl every Sunday - Start Date to be determined - Stay Tuned
- 1:30 pm – Sign in and Warm up
- 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm on the ice
- 2:45 pm Snack Time (juice boxes and chips or other nut free snacks)
Dates to Remember
- Sunday October 15th - 1:30pm - Little Rock Open House - Kids can try curling with no committment to join for the season
- NOTE: A clean pair of running shoes and a helmet (hockey, skiing, or bike) are required to go on the ice
- Sunday October 22nd - CURLING STARTS! (All kids must be registered by this date)
Volunteers are requested to provide on ice coaching, supervision and aid with organizing the administrative tasks of the league. If you are able to help, please contact Jen or Ryan Werenich, using the email account shown below.