We have filled this program for this season, check back in September for our Fall 2018 programs.
The 2017/18 introductory adult "Discover Curling" is designed to help the first time adult curler to experiance the basics of curling with enjoyment and confidence. The program consists of four sessions each approximently 90 minutes long alternating weekly between 7 & 9pm.
The sessions run for 4 weeks. The cost of the program is $99 + hst.
Space is limited to 8 participants in each program.
Registration is at bottom of this page, each participant must register separately.
The dates and times for the program are as follows.
Fall 2017 Programs
- Program 1 - Wednesday Evenings - Oct 11 at 7pm, Oct 18 at 9 pm, Oct 25 at 7pm and Nov 1 at 9pm
- Program 2 - Wednesday Evenings - Nov 8 at 7pm, Nov 15 at 9pm, Nov 22 at 7pm and Nov 29 at 9pm
Winter 2018 Programs
- Program 3 - Wednesday Evenings - Jan 10 at 7pm, Jan 17 at 9pm, Jan 21 at 7pm and Jan 31 at 9pm
- Program 4 - Wed Evenings - Feb 7 at 7pm, Feb 14 at 9pm, Feb 21 at 7pm and Feb 28 at 9pm *FULL*
- Program 5 - Wed Evenings - Mar 7 at 7pm, Mar 14 at 9pm, Mar 21 at 7pm and Mar 28 at 9pm *FULL*
To register click below on the program you would like to join and complete registration form and online payment.
EACH Participant must register separately.